Now here's how I did the postcard...
• photo of Victor provided by Hung Le
• jpeg of white canvas from google images
• font: American Typewriter
• copy from Hung Le
1. Apply Earlybird Instagram photoshop action (free download here) to Victor's photo
2. Layer white canvas, 2 layers of Victor's photo (1 layer set to Multiply, 1 on top set to Normal and masked to show only Victor), Photoshop default heart (set to Multiply)
3. Add American Typewriter title + tagline. Adjust kerning and font size to fill the width of the photo
4. Layer copy (in 2 columns) over same white canvas
5. Add Photoshop default hearts and highlight rectangles (set to Multiply)
6. Don't forget the logos!
7. Order 500 postcards from Vistaprint